Our COVID19 Health & Safety Office Policy
The health & safety of our clients, communities & team is of paramount importance therefore we have prepared this policy to be adhered to during the Coronavirus Pandemic period.
For visitors to our office
· The visitor (or anyone in their household) can confirm, they have not had symptoms of the Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
· We have a small office, with only one access door – we are operating an appointment only service at this moment in time. Our office door will remain locked, we will call you in for your appointment when safe to do so.
· Only one visitor to enter at a time (two people from the same household may enter).
· Please maintain a 2-metre distance from our staff at all times.
· If handing over paperwork or keys please post these through our letter box or wait outside & we will come out to collect them.
· We will sanitise keys with antibacterial spray prior to collecting or handover.
· We will regularly sanitise our external/internal door handles.
· To lessen the risk of transmission we will aim to be a paperless office; documents or property details will be emailed where possible.
· Hand sanitiser which contains 80% alcohol will be made available for use for all visitors.
· If you are collecting keys, we will sign our key signing out book on your behalf & leave the keys outside our office once we have seen you are ready to collect.
For our Team In the office
· The staff member (or anyone in their household) can confirm, they have not had symptoms of the Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
· Please sanitise the front door handle & keyhole before entering with your individual antibacterial spray provided.
· Upon arrival to work (or returning to the office) please immediately wash your hands.
· If you are first in please open internal office doors, blinds & windows, sanitising the handles & alarm box as you go, carefully dispose of the waste.
· Maintain 2-metre distance from colleagues where possible.
· Maintain a 2-metre distance from visitors at all times.
· Only one person to enter the kitchen & bathroom at a time.
· No more than two staff members to be in the office at one time.
· Ensure keys are sanitised with antibacterial spray prior to collecting them from a client or handover.
· After any interaction with a visitor or key handling immediately wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided on your desk.
· Do not use another staff members computer, phone or stationary. Please sanitise your work station, internal/external door handles, surfaces etc regularly throughout the day & at the end of the day, carefully dispose of the waste.
· Please use your own mug & glass for the day & wash these up at the end of the day.
· Use the paper towels provided after washing your hands & carefully dispose of the waste.
We thank you in advance for your understanding & co-operation, these policies have been put in place to ensure we can operate safely.
Should these policies not be adhered to, we fear the infection rate will rise & the government will no longer allow the housing market to stay open.
Control the Virus